Du 20 acupuncture point
Here is how to apply moxa cones at the Du20 acupuncture point. This will help you regain or maintain your health.
All energies gather at Du20 acupuncture point.
Du 20 acupuncture point is where all energies in the body gather. The acupuncture point is where the Du meridian meets with the bladder meridian, gallbladder meridian, san jiao meridian, and liver meridian. It is the point of the sea of marrow.
What actions does Du20 acupuncture point take?
Benefits the brain and adjacent organs.
Calms the spirit and quells wind.
Nourishes the sea of marrow.
Boosts sunken yang and raises prolapse.
What conditions can Du20 acupuncture point treat?
- Various headaches
- Heavy feeling in the head
- Eye disorders
- Loss of consciousness
- Epilepsy due to wind
- Prolapse of organs
- Poor memory
- Stuffy nose, nosebleed, nasal discharge
- Feeling agitated and oppressed, palpitation
How to apply moxa at Du 20 acupuncture point
Applying moxa cones at the Du20 acupuncture point will affect your whole body and help you stay healthy.
The only difficulty is that you have to do it on your own. Here is a good solution, though. This is subject to locating the point as per the picture. You can palpate and mark it with a pen on your own.
Here is how to apply moxa cones at Du20 acupuncture point.
- Please wear your hair short. If you wear long hair, please use pins to make the moxa point visible in the mirror.
- With an incense positioned between your right index finger and middle finger, please roll a moxa cone that is taller than usual. This is the way you can make it visible on your head. Hold the tall moxa cone between your right thumb and index finger. To make it stand on the point, put a little saliva or water on the nail of your left thumb, and then put the cone on the nail of your left thumb.
- Please touch the moxa point with your left index or middle finger. Once your finger has found the point, please switch it with the moxa cone simultaneously.
- You will see the cone standing on the head in the mirror when you lower your head a little. Then, please light it with incense. It will take a few trials initially, but you will get used to it soon. As for the next four cones, you can put each of them on the ash.
More articles on moxibustion
Here are some more articles for moxibustion if you are interested.
- What is moxibustion good for?
- How many moxa cones to apply?
- Practical acupuncture points by master Gudang
- Prologue of moxibustion book
- Epilogue of moxibustion book
14 responses to “How to apply moxa at Du20 acupuncture point on your own!”
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you?e on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What a great web-site.
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
I like this blog so much, saved to favorites.
Well I sincerely liked reading it. This article offered by you is very constructive for good planning.
Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!
I simply couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply in your visitors? Is gonna be back continuously in order to check up on new posts
Great info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!
Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!
Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing design and style.
Some of the hair needs burning to make space for moxa.
You can use pins.
How do you avoid burning your hair? Do you use some sort of barrier?