You have toothache and cheek pain. Apply 3 moxa cones at acupuncture points LI4 (??), ST36 (???), HT7 (??), LU7 (??) and Yonghyeon. Apply 2 x 7 moxa cones at Yeosei.
* Yonghyeon: it is located in the blue vein posterior to acupuncture point LU7. It treats pain in the lower teeth. It is also said that it is located where vessels cross lateral and proximal to the hand wrist. 7 moxa cones can be applied.
* Yeosei: it is located on the prominence of the medial malleolus. It treats pain in the upper teeth. 2 x 7 moxa cones can be applied.
Translated by Dr Kihyon Sohn, acupuncturist and herbalist in Beaverton Oregon
Here are some more articles you may like to read.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
- Do you want to restore youre life force energy?
Leave a Reply