Decayed tooth gum
Here is how to treat rotten tooth gum. When you have rotten tooth gum, apply acupuncture at acupuncture points LI4 (??), RN12 (??) and ST36 (???). Apply 7 moxa cones at RN24 (??) and one moxa cone at PC8 (??).
Translated by Dr Kihyon Sohn, acupuncturist and herbalist in Beaverton Oregon
Here are some more articles you may like to read.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
- Do you want to restore youre life force energy?
Leave a Reply