You have pain both in the upper and lower teeth. Apply 3 moxa cones at the prominent bone on the posterior aspect of the wrist. If this does not work, apply 7 moxa cones at the unaffected side of the wrist again.
When the toothache is in the left, apply moxa cones at the right wrist, and vice versa.
Another way is to apply 7 moxa cones at the painful tooth. Do not add more moxa cones since it can cause toxins to penetrate deep and become attached to the bone.
Translated by Dr Kihyon Sohn, acupuncturist and herbalist in Beaverton Oregon
Here are some more articles you may like to read.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
- Do you want to restore youre life force energy?
Leave a Reply