Here is how to treat night blindness. Night blindness can affect our daily activities, especially driving. According to the encyclopedia.com, it can arise from vitamin A deficiency, Zinc deficiency, other eye diseases, and so on.
Huh Im, a Korean doctor in the 1600s, prescribed treatment points for night blindness as follows:
He recommends applying 9 moxa cones at acupuncture point BL 18 ??, and one cone on the point, which is on the thumb, radial to the Interphalangeal joint, where the line ends, and at the border between the red and white flesh.
Here are some more articles you may like to read.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
- Do you want to restore youre life force energy?