Here is how to treat hunched back. Apply 3 x 7 moxa cones each at acupuncture points BL13 (??) and LV14 (??), and 7 moxa cones at GB20 (??).
The other way is to apply deep acupuncture at the prominences right and left to vertebrae and apply 500 to 800 moxa cones. If the condition becomes normal, there is no need to complete the number of the moxa cones.
Here are some more articles you may like to read.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
- Do you want to restore youre life force energy?
Leave a Reply