People have accumulated lumps in the lower abdomen. It can come with achy feeling around the lower back and vertebrae, coughing, and difficulty with bowel movement. Here is how to treat accumulated lumps.
For the condition, apply moxa cones corresponding to the person’s age at acupuncture point BL23(??) . And apply 7 moxa cones each at acupuncture points BL13 (??), BL25 (???), BL18 (??), and LV3. (??) Joongcheon, Dokeum and LI11 (??) can be used.
* dokeum: on the bottom of the foot, on the second toe, in the middle of the crease between distal phalanx and middle phalanx.
* joongcheon: on the posterior aspect of the wrist, in the depression between LI5 and SJ4. It treats pain in the heart and all qi-stagnant lumps in the abdomen.
Here are some more articles you may be interested in reading.
- How external pathogens make you sick?
- Can recipient of pig heart show different personality?
- How energy mechanism works in your body?
- Difficulty with tranquility in your mind
- Our destiny: birth, aging, illness and dying
- STDs are not the only one sexually transmitted.
Translated by Dr Kihyon Sohn, acupuncturist and herbalist in Beaverton Oregon
Leave a Reply