This is an excerpt from the book, “?????” (Infinite Nourishing Moxibustion), written by Dr Namsun Kim.
- Patient: 71 years old female
- Disease name: Lung Cancer, stage 4
- Onset: Diagnosed in 2009
- First visit: April 2013
The patient was in such a serious condition that she could not receive any surgery, not to mention radiation or chemotherapy treatments. She suffered from frequent coughing, shortness of breath, sleep disorder, poor digestion, poor appetite, depression, and so on. After three months of receiving acumoxa treatments at the clinic and self moxa care, she was able to walk up the stairs. She was relieved of coughing, and she slept sound sleep. She regained strength enough to go to mountains.
- Acupuncture prescription: basic acupoint protocol + BL23, DU3, DU9, DU10, DU11, ST21(L), ST24(R), RN14
- Moxibustion prescription: basic moxa protocol +BL23, DU3, DU9, DU10, DU11, ST21(L), ST24(R), RN14
- Number of sessions: 14 sessions. She were receiving self moxa care for nine months as well.
Leave a Reply