This is an exerpt from the book, 무극보양뜸 (Infinite Nourishing Moxibustion). Here is another benefit from direct scarriing moxibustion.
- Disease name: Gall Bladder Cancer, stage 4. Metastasis to lymph nodes and abdominal cavity.
- Patient: 52 years old, male. used to work in the finance industry.
- Onset: Diagnosed with gallbladder cancer, stage 4, in April 30, 2013. Started with anticancer treatments since surgery was not possible.
- First visit: June 10, 2013
The patient was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer stage 4, and surgery was not possible at that time. He was receiving anticancer treatments when he first visited the clinic. The patient complained of frequent fatigue, frequent wakeup, and emotional disorder. Since acumoxa treatments, he had experienced stability in his emotions, and he had hardly suffered any side effects from the anticancer treatments, which aroused envy among the other cancer patients. The patient regained strength and experienced improvement in his sleep quality significantly.
- Acupuncture prescription: acupuncture basic protocol + BL23, BL18, BL19, BL20(R), ST21, ST24(R), RN14
- Moxibustion prescription: moxibustion basic protocol + BL23, BL18, BL19, BL20(R), ST21, ST24(R), RN14
- 7 acumoxa treatments were provided. The patient was receiving self moxa care for 7 months.